When I made a plan to Korea, the most hard part is to search where we should stay. Finally, I get the information about Backpackers Inside. This place just suit us. We decide to stay at this guest house and choose Deluxe 4-bed since we are in a group of 4. This room have 4 bed, private bathroom, private kitchen, computer complete with free internet access, television, air-conditioner and washing machine. This place not the cheapest guest house, but for us, the price was very affordable with all the facilities we get. We pay KRW 665,000.00 for 8 days 7 nights.
|Receptionist desk. The receptionist here very nice and help us with the money since I was very confuse to count the money to pay the room charges. Thanks Jiyeon Onnie because you help us^^|
|Common living room and kitchen at the main building|
|Bathroom. Since we stayed at private room, we have our own bathroom. If you choose to stay at hostel in the main building, you need to share the bathroom.|
|Kitchen. For me, this is the important facilities for us because it really hard to find halal food in Seoul. So, we can cook by ourselves and of course, we can save money for food.|
|Double-decker bed for us. But I prefer to sleep on the floor because the floor have floor heating system. Its really nice to sleep on the floor at the cold night.|
Below the price of the room and their discount policies. We stayed at this guest house for 8 days 7 nights, so we get 5% discount.
-.1~2week : 5% Discount
-.2~4week : 10% Discount
-.over4week : 15% Discount
-.Basic single : 30,000 => 35,000
-.Basic twin : 44,000 => 54,000
-.Basic triple : 60,000 => 75,000
-.Basic 4-bed : 80,000 => 100,000
-.6-bed Dorm : 20,000
-.Deluxe single: 42,000 => 50,000
-.Deluxe Double room : 60,000 => 70,000
-.Deluxe twin : 60,000 => 70,000
-.Deluxe 3-bed : 75,000 => 90,000
-.Deluxe 4-bed : 100,000=>120,000
-.Deluxe 6-bed : 150,000=>180,000
-.Deluxe 8-bed : 160,000=>200,000
1. please visit their website and send them your more information (name,nationaly.......)
2. they will check room with your inquiry date
3. please re-visit http://backpackersinside.com/sub_booknow_old.php and pay them deposit (Visa,Master, Amex card is possible)
(select your room type and click "Add to cart" burtton, then paypal page show up. Adjust your amount with your stay and pay them your deposit by your paypal or card )
4. When they got your deposit, they send you reconfirm mail with direction map and reserve your room.
(info from Backpackers Inside. Visit their website to find out more at http://www.backpackersinside.com)
There are 3 ways to get to this guest house, by Airport bus, subway or group pick-up arrange by this guest house. (info from Backpackers Inside. Visit their website to find out more at http://www.backpackersinside.com/)
By Airport Bus
- If you choose to take air port bus, find an Information desk and ask for directions to bus number 6011. It should be departing the airport from stop 5B or 12A.
- Before the bus arrives, an attendant will ask you where you are going, put a sticker on your luggage, and hand you a claim ticket.
- When the bus arrives, tell the driver you are going to SungKyunKwan. The bus costs 10,000 won, which you can pay with cash or a T-Money card.
- The bus only stops if someone pushes that button, so listen carefully for 'SungKyunKwan', and press the button when you hear it.
- As you get off the bus, hand your claim ticket to the driver and collect your bags.Cross the five lane street, toward the .
- Walk down the two-lane street, with the Dunkin' Donuts on your left and the T-World on your right, for about 2 minutes (500 feet/150 meters).
- On your right, you will see a bakery named 'BBang Goom Teo' (that's not a typo). Turn right just before this bakery.Walk less than a minute (100 feet/30 meters), and you will see our building on your left.
- Look for yellow 'Inside' sign over the door.Come up to the second floor and ring the doorbell. You have arrived! (If you are checking into an ensuite room, you can leave your luggage downstairs.)
- Take Line 4 (the light-blue line) to Hyehwa station, six stops Northeast of Seoul Station.
- At Hyehwa station, take exit 4.At the top of the steps of exit 4, you will be on a one-lane road with many shops. A Baskin-Robbins should be on your right and The Face Shop on your left.Walk straight ahead for about 3 minutes (600 feet/180 meters).
- You will pass a Mister Donut and a movie theatre on your right with a giant statue of Gandalf (an old man with white hair and white robes).
- At the end of the street will be a large intersection with a Watson’s on your right. Turn right and cross the five lane street, toward the Dunkin’ Donuts.
- Walk down the two-lane street, with the Dunkin’ Donuts on your left and the T-World on your right, for about 2 minutes (500 feet/150 meters).
- On your right, you will see a bakery named ‘BBang Goom Teo’ (that’s not a typo). Turn right just before this bakery.
- Walk less than a minute (100 feet/30 meters), and you will see our building on your left. Look for our yellow ‘Inside’ sign over the door.
- Come up to the second floor and ring the doorbell. You have arrived! (If you are checking into an ensuite room, you can leave your luggage downstairs.)
Group pick up from Incheon Airport
We choose this way cause we have too many luggage and this service more easier for us since we arrive late night. All you have to do is to e-mail them your flight information, arrival time and also all of your name to them. They will arrange van taxi for you and the price you need to pay is KRW 70,000.00.
|Map of Backpackers Inside|