Wednesday 26 December 2012

Autumn in Nami Island & Garden of Morning Calm

 Best moment and beautiful view in Nami Island. 







My journey continue to Garden of Morning Calm. How to go to Garden of Morning Calm from Nami Island. Easy way by circle tour bus. Pay KRW 5,000 and ready to go to Nami Island, Petite France and Garden of Morning Calm. I took the tour bus to Garden of Morning Calm from Nami Island. No need to purchase another ticket just show the ticket I bought earlier from Gapyeong Station. You can read how I bought the circle tour bus to Nami Island from my previous entry about Nami Island and Petite France. This time, I went to Garden of Morning Calm instead of Petite France. For your information, this Garden is the last stop of the tour bus. Travel time around 1 hour from Nami Island but not to worry because you can enjoy the scenic view of Gapyeong area. The ticket to enter this Garden is KRW 8,000 per person. I don't want to write too many things. Please enjoy the picture below:













No comments:

Post a Comment